Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July's favorites! (TV, comic con & music).

Hello, darlings, so here's to things I've been loving this month, so it will be a long-ish post including different areas of entertainment, so prepare yourselves. Since this past weekend, I cannot take this specific song out of my head, so let's start with music, because I'm also anxious to let you know of different band/singers I've fallen in love and/or I can't stop listening to.
First of all, Sam Smith, but I truly fell in love with Latch, the song he's featured with the DJ's called Disclosure. I cannot take that song out my head, so I've been truly addicted to it, no joke. I had to buy the song and all.

 
I've also been listening to Bastille a lot, maybe because their new music video "Oblivion" starring Game of Thrones' Sophia Turner got out recently online and the song is one of my favorites of their recent album. All This Blood is a great album and Bastille is truly talented so check them out!
 

 
Vancouver Sleep Clinic is another band I haven't stopped listening to their album. (I get addicted to music guys, it's my weakness to be honest). Their album Winter EP is so great, that the band also knows how great I think they are. They tweeted me recently, because they favorited a tweet that mentioned them because I was listening to their album on Spotify, and I asked them if that was their twitter account so they replied with:
 
 
To hear more of them, since they practically are a new group whom I recognized from the TV show Teen Wolf, they need a huge fandom, because come on, they are amazing, so here is my favorite song.
 

 
NOW TO TELEVISION.... as you might know, this past weekend was the annual San Diego Comic Con, and that event, the panels, everything destroyed me (in a good way) and I didn't even attend. Many of my favorite shows had panels and celebrities who I love had their shining moments and I truly loved watching videos and pictures, etc. of everything. To not make this post longer that it should; here are my favorite panels, that you should truly watch, please do! & favorite tv trailers for upcoming tv seasons and/or new shows/movies + interviews. (click on the links to watch the videos).
 
https://twitter.com/mguggenheim
 
that's Emily Bett Rickards & John Barrowman from Arrow dancing in SDCC 2014!
until the next post lovelies!
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment