Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer hobby: Movie watching! Films recs!

Hello to all of you! I'm here to write to you the latest films I've watched and basically they all are my new favorite films except one who didn't quite cut it, but I shall write here what I think of each of these 4 films, and why do you have to love them too, or at least consider to watch them anytime soon.

The Grand Budapest Hotel: beautiful, majestic, tragic and wonderful piece by my favorite film director Wes Anderson. He did it again. I can't start by what I loved of this film, because the actors, and the filmography or photography always are the ones who literally make me fall in love with his films. This time it was literally the story, the plot, the scenography, the actors, every little detail of this movie. Old fashioned and beautiful, just do yourself a favor and watch this fantastic movie.

 
Leon: The Professional: It has been on my film list forever, and I finally had the guts to sit and watch it. I'm not a huge fan of those films where violence is the main plot in a movie, but this one is such a huge breakthrough for me. Never in my entire life I would ever prefer to love this movie so much, more than movies I've said I'd love before. This movie stars Jean Reno and Natalie Portman, and this relationship stars after Mathilda's family has been killed by a gang of corrupt officers led by Gary Oldman's character, which is a really terrifying villain, so later, Leon and Matilda have this unique relationship and you just literally can't get enough of. Prepare yourselves for encountering every emotion you have because this movie will forever be fantastic in its way.
 
 
Scoop: a movie by Woody Allen, starring himself, Scarlett Johansson and Hugh Jackman. I thought to myself, okay well let's give it a try since those actors and that director are a top A team. I was slightly wrong about it. I didn't love it that much because in reality the movie wasn't good, it had plot holes or script holes, sometimes the plot was really not quite good as half as the movie was going. Not really an intelligent movie from Woody Allen, so I didn't enjoy it as I thought I would, but here's the trailer and if you ever get to watch, leave your comments below about it.
 
 
Funny Face: AUDREY HEPBURN IN PARIS, A FASHION ICON AND HER ICONIC DANCE IN THE FRENCH CLUB, FRED ASTAIRE AND THEY ARE A COUPLE AND IT'S A MUSICAL, AND PARIS OKAY. Enough said. I'm in love with this movie, and you should forever watch it. New on Netflix and I hope it stays forever there.
 
 
Until next time, lovelies! Enjoy the films!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment