Saturday, February 8, 2014

How to prevent chipped nails + more.

Hello there!
I think it was vital to make this post, because I found a couple of videos for me to prevent chipped nails. You know that it is frustrating to paint your nails and then for a while, a piece of the nail polish falls off... yes, I do get pretty pissed too, but there are simple ways to prevent this.


 
 
Just as simple as using a base coat, and then after applying the nail polish, we add the top coat. In the video, they use the Essie Nail Polish line, but I can assure you that any of your favorite nail polish line will do the same job. I personally use different nail polish brands, like Essie, O.P.I, Bettina, or Maybelline, and well, I would love to know which do you guys use for me to check out. There is also another video of the same Youtube channel, SignatureSeries, in where they also have this tutorial in how to apply nail polish smoothly and to not get nail polish on the skin of the corner of your nails.
 
 

 
I was real happy to have found these videos, because I really needed tutorials to inspire me in how to make my nails prettier and neat, and to also protect them from any damage. I also want to show you my favorite nail polish colors, and you can also comment below which colors I should try! From the thousands of colors I own, these are my top favorite:

 
 
Essie Nail Polish:
1. Sew Psyched
2. Where's My Chauffer
3. Russian Roulette
Bettina:
1. Vanity
2. Sand Blast
3. Berry Merry (Currently using and people loved it, and complimented my nails, because of this color)
Sephora by OPI:
1. Charge it!
Maybelline:
1. Onyx Rush (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment