Sunday, October 26, 2014

Currently reading: Marvel Comics!

Hey lovelies, so I'm in midterms and a lot of uni work has been thrown at my face. I've had some frustrated days and really stressful moments, but during the breaks I take from studying or works to write, I'm enjoying reading some comics. I'm a beginner and I don't know much, certainly didn't know where to begin, so thanks to a master post of a lot of links from a Bucky Natasha shipmate on tumblr, she posted some hyperlinks with comics that only had scenes with Bucky and Natasha, and below all that, she also posted the first 8 Black Widow issues from the most recent Black Widow comics (2014) and I fell instantly in love. Check them out here and all the issues they have up until now.




I took a break from these and also began to read Hawkeye. Oh, wow. I'm so in love with the comics, I love the dynamic he has with everyone, Kate Bishop, the pizza dog, his ex-wife, Bobbi and the dynamic with the storytelling. It goes back and forth and it really keeps me entertained. I'm currently in issue #16 and I can't wait to continue reading. Check the issues.



So here's my latest update, will try to write/post something for Halloween and my costume, because I can't make up my mind just yet! Enjoy! Until the next post lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment