Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekly obsessions: Catching up with "The Office", Thirty Seconds To Mars and Once Upon A Time Returns!

Hello to you all my lovely readers,
For you I have today some weekly obsessions that honestly aren't weekly, they have pretty much been life changing... Not kidding.
First, this week, instead of using my free time to read for my classes, which I have read don't get me wrong, I've been catching up with The Office. I looooved Michael Scott (Steve Carell) so much in the series, that after this character left, I pretty much slowed down, and I did arrive to season 8, but with not that much of an enthusiasm as I did enjoy with Michael around. I did however, like I said, managed to keep watching, but now I am more motivated to stick around with the series and actually finish it. I must say this is all of Dwight Schrute's and Jim Harper's fault. Those two are my favorite characters in The Office. So I do strongly recommend this series if you like comedy, sometimes a bit over the line, since this is pretty much a mockery of our society kind of TV show and it really parodies the doings of working in an office, pretty much what you would never do in real life. If you watch Parks and Recreation (another A+ series), then you would love this.
 
 
Now in the music area, I have to talk about my endless obsession with the alternative-rock band composed by Jared and Shannon Leto and Tomo Milicevic, Thirty Seconds To Mars. I pretty much never let a day pass by without listening to their songs, and probably Jared Leto's winning the Oscar put me in this state where I need to listen to 30STM every time I can. You can check out their songs on iTunes, Spotify, and/or anywhere you listen your music in (in my opinion, Spotify is the best out there).
Here are a couple of my favorite songs:

From Yesterday from their album, "A Beautiful Lie"

 
Night of the Hunter from the album, "This is War":
 
 
And yes, their most recent hit, City of Angels from their newest album "Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams":
 
 
And last, but REALLY important to me is the return of this endless hiatus of my all time favorite TV show, Once Upon A Time. I'm incandescently and endlessly happy, because now some of our questions will be answered after that horrible mid-season finale left us with that bittersweet feeling of what is going to happen to Emma being cursed, how in the hell did Hook return to the real world, what will happen to the Charmings and the rest of the characters in the Enchanted Forest now that their back, and THE WICKED WITCH from Oz is making a huge appearance to probably make us suffer more, but I'm so happy my show is back and you can follow me on my fangirl account in Twitter: @killianswans where I'll livetweet tonight and you can accompany me in my feelings and cry with me. So, I'm ready for tonight!
 
Here is the official trailer, so get hyped:
 

 
Until the next post loveliessss, AHHHH OUAT RETURNS, #WICKEDISCOMING
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment