Saturday, September 20, 2014

Series I'm currently watching and excited to come back!

Hello guys!
I know I've let you down lately, because I haven't written in a month! *facepalm*
Even my little brother has given me some ideas for me to write and I found some motivation to let you know which shows I'm excited to return to my TV and also tell you which series I've been loving since forever that have kept coming back with amazing ideas and episodes!
First, Doctor Who Series 8.
GUYS.
Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman are such a good team of protagonists and their dynamic in the show is incredibly entertaining. My favorite episodes up until now have been Into the Dalek + Listen. Jenna has been so amazing and her talent just becomes greater and greater by each episode. I like Danny Pink too, guys. He's just so adorably awkward and you just want to pet him. Being Clara Oswin's love interest has been a lovely dynamic to watch between the two! You can catch up with Doctor Who on Netflix, it has the seven series there! Watch the trailer for today's episode, which I'll be watching tonight, Time Heist.

 
Now, some of you might know that I adore the series Arrow. AND OCTOBER IS RIGH AROUND THE CORNER.
 
 
 
I'm really excited for season 3 to arrive so here's the trailer for the new season. The series is also in Netflix and I strongly recommend it (if you do not watch the show) TO WATCH IT. Also he's a DC comic superhero, it will be worth your while.
 

 
Other series I'm looking forward to their new seasons are Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and Once Upon A Time that return this upcoming week. I'm still holding on for me not to faint every five minutes. I'm kidding, (nope, not really).
 
Check them out!
 

 
Even though I adore OUAT, I'm a bit worried about how Frozen will be portrayed in the series. By the looks of the teaser, it looks promising. I shall wait with anticipation with the season 4 premiere. Enjoy!
 
 
 
Until the next post, lovelies! I shall come back with some movies I'm eager to watch and I shall write about them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment