Tuesday, October 7, 2014

September's favorites! (One week later, but it's here)

Hello lovelies! I finally got around to make a favorites' post and now it's here.
It took me like a week to make this post, *facepalm* but I made time! So as you know I like to divide my favorite areas and tell you about what I've been in love with the past month!

Artist I've loved this month (maybe since summer, but now even more!):
Sam Smith!
His voice is just divine and I cannot get enough of his album, I'm truly obsessed with it.
My favorite songs are Make it To Me, Latch, Stay With Me, I'm not the Only One & La la la. In the Lonely Hour is freaking amazing and you should check it out!

 
Movie I finally watched and loved:
 
Beginners
Starring Ewan McGregor, Melanie Laurent and Christopher Plummer
 
Thanks to Netflix, I made time to watch this movie I've been dying to see from a long time now, but I sometimes can't put the effort to find the movie online or simply buy it, but I'm so eternally grateful that Netflix uploaded it this past month, I think. The story/plot of the movie is about this man called Oliver who discovers that his father is gay and later on, he dies. Oliver can't seem to shake off his grief over the months after he's been literally shutting down every opportunity to come back to society, up until he finally goes to a party and meets Anna. It is a romantic, independent movie which has a pinch of comedy and it just simply pulls your heartstrings. I adored the movie so much, it is up in my favorites of all time. I give the movie a solid 8/10.
 

 
Now up to beauty products:
Maybelline's Precise Eyeliner and Essie's Nail Polish called Strut Your Stuff & Lilacism.
As you can see, the pastel lilac one is called Lilacism and it looks so lovely and delicate on my nails, I should have also added a picture with my nails and the color, but it is so pretty, my mom is currently wearing it on her nails. Strut Your Stuff is the blue vibrant one, it is not a very bright blue, yet it is toned down, but it is a very pretty royal blue color.
 
 
Now for the eye liner, a lot of my friends and acquaintances have been asking me about which eyeliner I've been using, because my cat-liner looks so on point, most of you guys have been dying to see which one I've been using. As you see in the picture below, it is like a pen and it is so thin, it definitely helps mark the line that you want, or the thickness of the amount of liner you want on your eye. I looove it, I give it a solid 10. I bought it on a drugstore at $7, very cheap and perfect for an everyday makeup or evening, special occasions look too.

 
Thank you lovelies and look forward for my next post!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment