Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Coldplay & CHVRCHES! Plus, new series I've been loving: Orphan Black!

HELLOOOOOOOOO!
Long time no writing about things I've been loving lately so here I am!

The music I've been loving recently and that I desperately need you to know about is Coldplay's new album, Ghost Stories, is perfection. All of their songs are the definition of love and it is so calming and soothing to listen to! My favorite songs are Always in my Head, A Sky full of Stars, Midnight and of course, their hit from the album, Magic. You can listen to their album on Youtube, or buy and download in iTunes, or buy it on a music store near you!
 
Listen to Midnight here!
 
 
I've also been listening to the band CHVRCHES quite a lot this last month! I love their electronic-indie music and they sing fantastic, especially Lauren Mayberry's voice. So awesome! Their album, The Bones of What You Believe have been an obsession for the last month, and my favorite songs are The Mother We Share, We Sink and Recover.
 
The Mother We Share
 
 

Yesterday, I FINALLY decided to watch Orphan Black a Canadian TV series starring Tatiana Maslany, that airs in BBC America, where this woman returns to her home ten months later when she witnesses the death of a woman who looks exactly like her and the events that lead her to discover what is going on! I don't want to spoil that much, but it is fantastic, and Tatiana's acting is phenomenal and I'm in episode 4 still! I can't wait to get to know the story more and I love that the series resembles BBC Sherlock's atmosphere, and it makes the show have that suspense and element of surprise! I love it!
 
 
Trailer of the series:
 
 
THERE YOU HAVE LOVELIES, I'M ALSO GOING TO WRITE A REVIEW OF X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! STARRING MICHAEL FASSBENDER, JAMES MCAVOY, NICHOLAS HOULT, HUGH JACKMAN AND JENNIFER LAWRENCE!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment