Thursday, January 1, 2015

Film starter pack for 2015!

Happy New Year lovelies! My first 2015 post in the first day of this promising new year. You know what a new year means right?
Award season and NEW MOVIES. I really can't wait for new movies to come out and for me to live in the cinema for a while.

So before the year ended, I watched a couple of movies that really clicked with me and that you have to check out if you hadn't.


First it's an indie film that Netflix is currently streaming. It's called In Your Eyes (2014) starring Zoe Kazan, you may know her from Ruby Sparks (2012), she is definitely the queen of indie romantic films. I adore independent films, because they have these experimental elements and unique plots that may or not charm you. You either love or hate these types of films. In this case, the movie, written by Joss Whedon had a unique plot and it's enchanting really. The two lovers have a telepathic power which they can see each other and feel what the other feels the instant they click. I loved it and I feel that's a movie that you can sit on your couch, pop some popcorn and go along with the unique romantic relationship that you'll adore. 




Another Zoe Kazan movie I watched recently was the one she starred along Daniel Radcliffe and Adam Driver called What If (2014). I liked it a lot. It's your typical, young adult movie which the girl has a boyfriend, and the main love interest has no other option, but just to stay friends with his crush. The story just takes you to the insights of these adorable relationships and friendships. Also a stay-in your house movie that you can enjoy with friends or yourself. I enjoyed Radcliffe's humor so much, I mean he's just a comedic genius. I'd love to see him in more romcoms, please @god. 


Last, but not least, (don't mock me guys) is The Hobbit (2012). I watched it FINALLY two years later, but I did. I never had the time to sit down and watch it, because I was not open to many other film genres, but now I am! Thank god for adulthood. I mean I never had an adoring feeling to sci-fi films, up until now and The Hobbit is just too beautiful. I fell in love with the reknowned characters, as well as I had a refreshing memory of the Lord of the Rings, because it's been so long since I watched the first trilogy. Tonight I will see the second part called Desolation of Smaug and I can't wait. I fell in love with the scenery of this film, Bilbo's humor and bravery, because who doesn't love Martin Freeman and of course, having Gandalf as your adventure buddy is a blast. So you have to watch this film if you hadn't, take my advice lol, Anyway if you want a detailed review, just write in the comments and see you later lovelies! Until the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment