Friday, March 14, 2014

Divergent, Ellie Goulding, The Flash, Paramore Concert and obviously, OUAT.

Hello, lovely readers, yes you are lovely!
I truly don't know what to start writing about, but I think I'll mix them up a bit. This week, British singer, Ellie Goulding released a single called "Beating Heart" which is part of the Divergent Original Soundtrack.

YES, I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THIS.

Not because I'm extremely obsessed with Veronica Roth's Divergent (yet), but I needed a push to motivate myself to keep reading the book since I stopped in chapter 8, not because it is a boring book, but because I'm extremely lazy sometimes. Along with the lyric video of the single that also has some Divergent footage and I cannot truly wait. Now, I'll probably be every free moment in my time reading and finishing the book. The movie comes out March 20th which is just around the corner! And if you have the book, but not finished reading, you can join me in Goodreads (an app you can find it on any App Store) and it keeps track of the pages I've read and more!

Now let's talk about Ellie Goulding's new single for Divergent's Original Soundtrack, which basically consists of her songs and I'm so happy they've recognized that the Brit singer is fantastic and that they should always choose her to make soundtrack songs! So, here's "Beating Heart":

 
Also I wanted to talk about The Flash, which is a new series spin-off from Grant Gustin's Flash in Arrow, a hero based on the DC comics, and I'm really excited to how this series will turn out to be!
This week, there have been photo releases of his suit and some stills from set which are in the link below the photo and HOPE THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ARROW, you can and you can also meet Barry Allen and how he does too deserve a show!
 
 
 
 
Plus, OUAT is back, and it is my ultimate favorite show, I'll probably post the trailer for next Sunday (every week) and I should also add Arrow's next week previews!
 
 
 
Sunday night, I'm making this trend of making Colin notice me in my birthday and reply to me, so just remember I'm @killianswans in Twitter and yay! Hope you can join me!
 
Also guys, my parents made me an amazing gift for my birthday and it is for a Paramore + Tegan and Sara concert tonight! I'm pretty much in a state of shock, haven't really gotten over the fact that my parents actually bought this for me and that I will cry again in the concert singing all the songs of these two amazing bands. Check out their new music video "Ain't it Fun"
 
 
 
This is it for today guys, and a new post will come out on my birthday and in that post, I'll do like a birthday edition of my music and movie favorites up until now and hope you'll like it! Byeee, until the next post!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment