Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekly Obsessions:

Oi! How are you lovely people! And here are my favorite things of the week for you to consider listening-buying and check out, of course if you want to.

In music, I have for you quite a lot of favorites, and you must check them out!
First, I'll talk about Dirty South.
He's an Australian DJ; his dance electronic music is just so catchy and really lovely, I can't and you must listen to these songs below, which are my current favorites.

City of Dreams - Dirty South w/ Alesso and Ruben Haze
LOVEEEEE.

Until the End - Dirty South w/ Joe Gil (Music Video is so pretty and its love story)

 
Next, we have DVBBS, a Canadian duo, also DJ's, whom I'm going to see live March 22 in a musical event here in Puerto Rico along with Empire of the Sun as the main artist of this event, and I'm so pumped! I will also write a post about it when I go and I shall link you to it. So this duo is more hardcore electronic music, but it is obviously a club, festival mood setter which will make you jump endlessly whenever you listen to the song.

Here is my favorite, Tsunami:

 
GUYYYSSS, I also mentioned that I'm going to see Empire of the Sun live, an electronic-alternative band with really unique and genius songs, so I'll leave you with a couple of favorite songs, because I want you to fall in love with them as much as I do!
 
DNA - Empire of the Sun, Calvin Harris' remix.
 
 
 
Standing on the Shore - Empire  of the Sun (faveeeee)
 
 
 

Bought a new handbag: a gray with gold Steve Madden Bag (Honestly in love)


Bought some DVD's: Date Night, We Bought A Zoo (ALL TIME FAVORITE) and What's Your Number? (I forgot to include it on my all time romance films, but yes, Chris Evans, yum!)
 
Nylon Magazine, February 2014 featuring Vanessa Hudgens! Finally arrived!
 One of the top fashion magazines right now, and the style this mag has is really awesome!
 
 
Also I'm obsessed with the soundtrack of Endless Love (2014), watched the movie yesterday and I'm numb with the good quality so posting here the playlist from 8tracks
 



No comments:

Post a Comment