Thursday, February 6, 2014

Weekly Obsessions!

Well, good day to you! Here is my first weekly obsessions post in where I will write each week, (obviously) about things that have caught my attention and that will hopefully inspire you if you need new recommendations in beauty/makeup/fashion, music or movies.

Firstly in music: Zedd's new single, Find You Featuring Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant.

 
So a fun fact about me it's that I really fell in love with electronic music, because of my uncle! He has showed me so many concerts and festivals, since then I've been kind of an EDM head too... (I can make a post of my favorite electronic/dance music artists for you soon) anyway, this new hit single is so refreshing along with his style, romantic and daring, I really like this song, I don't know what more to say about it. It reminds me of Clarity and Stay The Night (his most known songs) it is like a mixture of them, and with Matthew Koma as the main vocals, well yes this song is bound to be loved. Enjoy!
 
Okay, now for the beauty/makeup session... I bought Maybelline's the Falsies mascara and the Baby Lips lip balm! I'm in love, guys. The Falsies do what you want your eyelashes to do, look uber pretty and incredibly long! Same goes with the lip balm, because I really haven't been protecting my lips with anything, and it is really important so they don't get chapped and nasty looking, Baby Lips will do a flawless job protecting your lips all day.
 
You can find these in any drugstore.
 
You know that movies and music are the main thing in this blog, but I also watch Youtube series! This one, some of you may know of, or not, it's called Emma Approved. It's a modern adaptation of Jane Austen's novel of the same name, Emma. There have been multiple adaptations like Emma (1995) where Gwyneth Paltrow is the main lead, and also the famous spin off, Clueless. (I looove both of these movies and they are in Netflix! So if you haven't seen it, go right now and do it!) So, about Emma Approved well it is a really good series that I really enjoy! It returned from their two month hiatus and I'm excited to see how they pull of this really modern idea and plot of the classic novel.
 
Here's the video of the first episode:
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment