Monday, April 7, 2014

Movie Rec: Captain America: The Winter Soldier!

Hello to you guys, it has been weeks since I last posted in my precious blog, but here I am back again with a movie recommendation, and I wanted to do this triple threat movie post, but since I haven't watched the other two movies.... I shall write about Captain America: The Winter Soldier, (because I couldn't wait any longer!)

 
 
I'm a huge Marvel movie fan - I'm still trying to find the day to start reading the comics, probably in summer -, so getting back to the Marvel movie, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, I got to see it with one of my closest friends and her group of close friends and I really enjoyed that time in the cinema with them. To be honest, I was really excited, but unlike my friend, she was desperately, but passionately waiting to the movie to premiere here in Puerto Rico, and then last Thursday finally arrived. With a cast where Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Samuel L. Jackson and Colbie Smulders, it was a movie worth watching from beginning to the end. The first movie Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) was really good (7/10), but for me the second was probably one of the best sequels I have seen in quite a while. I rate it 9 out of 10, and I can't even start talking about the movie with how good Captain America was with more intense action scenes, more interactions between Black Widow and Captain America and their growing friendship. James "Bucky" Barnes' appearance, and yes, Sebastian Stan makes a really good portrayal of this new version of Steve Rogers' brainwashed friend, who is our new nemesis! We see a secret side of the S.H.I.E.L.D organization and so much more that I don't want to give away. If I could watch the movie 1000 times more, I would. So go check it out in any cinema near you and enjoy this epic sequel of Captain America!
 
 
Until the next post lovelies!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment