Friday, June 6, 2014

Film Review: The Fault in Our Stars! New favorite film!

Hi lovelies, and I'm here to let you know how much I loved The Fault in Our Stars, I'm still not over how much I loved the movie. I can't control myself. I'm already planning on buying everything related to it, because it literally stole my heart. I went yesterday to watch the film with two of my dearest and childhood friends whom I missed a lot and we finally got the time to hang out and catch up! Shout out, to you ladies! Well, I need to confess you something: I couldn't read the book, because I don't own it yet, I'm a bit disappointed in myself, but oh, well, I'll read it in summer since I want to know the full story. I still knew what the movie was about and I was not ready to cry, I mean maybe a bit, since I know the cast in the movie are great actors, and of course, I would expect to have scenes where I could not control myself.
 
 
Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort were just extraordinary. They have this chemistry like no other, and they truly worked it out incredibly. These two teenagers who struggle with different types of cancer fall in love and make the best of it. Since I didn't read the book, and maybe if I did, I would be more picky with the memorable quotes, but I noticed there were some special quotes that totally impacted me and that I'm sure I'll be able to spot them in the book. Augustus Waters is my new ideal man. He who made Hazel's life have a meaning, he gave her a new everlasting happiness in the brief time they spent together. All of their scenes in their trip to Amsterdam were flawless. I just don't want to give away too much. But guys, this movie is not completely sad, it's about life, it's about enjoying it without fears, to not be afraid of love and/or life or death. To fall in love and not be afraid of letting go. To love beyond time, and that death shouldn't scare you. It brought really good emotions in me and I think everyone should watch even though they'll spend half of the movie shedding tears. You won't regret it. I'll save some money to buy the soundtrack, which is another level, songs by M83, Kodaline, Charli XCX, Tom Odell and many more, and I promise I'll also buy the book, which I've always wanted to read but hadn't had the time until now. GO WATCH THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, PLEASE! FANTASTIC JOHN GREEN!
 
Here is the trailer, lovelies, until next time!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment